You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time (please see the ‘ Opting Out / Unsubscribing’ section).
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party company for marketing purposes
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, you may still receive messages for other purposes (such as providing the services to you).
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, you can contact us (please the ‘ CONTACT DETAILS AND COMPLAINTS’ section).
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Change of Purpose
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes set out in the ‘ HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA’ section we may have to share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Third party service providers such as Perfect Data Solutions Ltd, trading as Lending Metrics ( Lending Metrics) who collect and process your information in connection with such credit checks via credit reference agencies such as Equifax (see the sections on CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES AND OTHER AGENCIES and OPEN BANKING for more information).
- Service providers and suppliers based in (and outside) the UK who provide IT and system administration services including for example FLG 360, Bronto (Oracle Net suite) and Constant Contact, who provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Analytics service providers such as Google, Zuko, Hotjar and Qlik Sense, which use anonymised data from our website for analytical user behaviour purposes.
- Reputable companies such as Feefo and Trustpilot that provide consumer survey and review services to us and our customers.
- Insurance companies where we are obliged to provide Vehicle/Driving Data to them, for example if you have an accident in one of our vehicles/whilst using our Finance Packages;
- Third parties we use to help deliver our vehicles to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the UK who provide consultancy, legal, banking, accounting insurance and services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators, law enforcement bodies, police and other authorities based in the UK who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances (such as criminal activity, suspected or actual fraud or tax evasion).