We’re all about education here. Unfortunately, when it comes to marketing – legitimate certifications are a bit lacking in our industry. Leave it to Hubspot to fix that with is new inbound marketing certification. It’s only appropriate for those that coined the “inbound marketing” term to offer a way to get educated on inbound marketing. Hubspot’s Inbound University has offered marketers and small business owners a way to educate themselves on inbound marketing best practices for years. Hubspot just unveiled their new and improved certification classes this past week.
You’re probably asking yourself, “Why would I want to get certified in inbound marketing when I can pay a firm to do it for me?”
Good question. We’re all about implementing awesome marketing strategies for you. But we want you to know WHY we’re doing what we’re doing.
In the past we’ve had our clients go through consulting with their account representative so that they can help define buyer personas, understand more about how the Hubspot tool works and (most importantly, in our opinion) gain a full understanding of their marketing process and how best to close the loop between marketing and sales.
So, what insight will you GAIN from getting Inbound Certified? Beyond an awesome badge and legit street cred?
- Learn more about Smarketing and aligning your sales goals.
- Discover the power of E-mail marketing and why it is considered the most profitable marketing channel.
- Why website optimization is important (no, it’s not all about search engines).
- Business Blogging Fundamentals
- How to amplify content with social media
- How your inbound efforts can shorten your sales cycle and automate some of your current efforts.
Bottom line: A long time ago we made it our goal to educate business owners on how to wisely spend their marketing dollars. Hubspot helps us do that, and the more you know about that process, the more power you’ll have over your marketing and sales process – and the more your business will grow!
What are you waiting for? Get certified.